Keep Up to Date
Check back regularly to stay informed about changes in the law, important decisions, and news about the firm.
- In December 2013, Mr. Geller completed the American Bankruptcy Institute/St. John’s University 40-hour bankruptcy mediation training program.
- In September 2016, Mr. Geller successfully mediated a myriad of large and complex disputes in the Parkview Adventist Medical Center Chapter 11 case.
- On March 15, 2013, Mr. Geller was inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Bankruptcy. Criteria for selection include: the highest standard of professionalism, ethics, character, integrity, professional expertise, and leadership contributing to the enhancement of bankruptcy and insolvency law and practice; sustained evidence of scholarship, teaching, lecturing or writing on bankruptcy or insolvency; and a commitment to elevate knowledge and understanding of the profession and public respect for the practice. Click here to view the Press Release.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Mr. Geller again served as a faculty member at the 14th Annual American Bankruptcy Institute’s Litigation Skills Symposium from May 19-22, 2015, at Chicago-Kent College of Law in Chicago, Illinois.
- Mr. Geller moderated a panel on the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision in Wellness Int’l Network, Ltd. v. Sharif at the American Bankruptcy Institute’s 2015 Northeast Bankruptcy Conference in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
Recent Conference Attendance
- Mr. Geller attended the American College of Bankruptcy Annual Meeting & Induction Ceremony in Washington, D.C., from March 17-19, 2016.
- Mr. Geller attended the Annual Spring Meeting of the American Bankruptcy Institute in Washington, D.C., from April 14-17, 2016.
- Mr. Geller attended the American Bankruptcy Institute’s Northeast Bankruptcy Conference in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, from July 14-17, 2016.