Keep Up to Date
Check back regularly to stay informed about changes in the law, important decisions, and news about the firm.
- In February 2020, Mr. Geller successfully mediated a fraudulent transfer adversary proceeding in the Sanctuary Care bankruptcy case (Bankr. D. N.H.).
- In September 2016, Mr. Geller successfully mediated a myriad of large and complex disputes in the Parkview Adventist Medical Center Chapter 11 case (Bankr. D. Me.).
- In December 2013, Mr. Geller completed the American Bankruptcy Institute/St. John’s University 40-hour bankruptcy mediation training program.
- On March 15, 2013, Mr. Geller was inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Bankruptcy.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Mr. Geller organized and served as moderator at the American College of Bankruptcy’s First Circuit Litigation Symposium at Boston College Law School on May 22, 2019.
Recent Conference Attendance
- Mr. Geller attended the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges in Washington, D.C., from October 30-November 2, 2019.
- Mr. Geller attended the Annual Spring Meeting of the American Bankruptcy Institute in Washington, D.C., from April 11-14, 2019.